Community Organizer Position
Vayable is seeking passionate and talented locals in our key markets who are eager to join our team and change the way we travel and experience the world. This is an amazing opportunity to help travelers discover unsung locals and experiences in your city, inform and educate potential guides about how to make a living doing what they love, and be a part of a global community of wanderlusters changing the world. You have a get-it-done attitude, are detail and process-oriented and very resourceful. You must be scrappy, passionate about the product, and excited to educate others about Vayable.
This is a gig from now until the end of the year (with opportunity for future roles in the company) to lead the development of our community in your city. We are looking for people in San Francisco, New York City, Paris, and London.
This is a dynamic sales/marketing position, and you will be paid on a commission basis.
You’re good at and enjoy:
- Communicating complex ideas succinctly
- Marketing and sales: getting people onboard is in your blood
- Organization. It’s your middle name
- Hosting events and dinners
- Discovering the best parts of your city
- Going the extra mile to make people smile
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You stay cool when plans change on the fly
- Personable with a genuine passion for finding the best experiences in your city
- Outreach and event planning experience
- Hospitality and/or sales experience a plus
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; work experience can substitute for the degree.
If you are interested in applying, please email a note and your resume to email@example.com. Thanks!