Bicycling tours are seeing a resurgence as a fun way to discover a city, learn about a culture and see the sights in a way you just can’t appreciate while walking or in a car. Plus it counts as a work out, right?
We’ve got some fun and calorie burning bike tours on Vayable, make sure to check them out in the next city you travel to!
- Enjoy the Eternal City (Rome!) from a different perspective cycling along the banks of the Tiber river and beyond.
- In the Middle Ages, Paris was covered with vineyards and produced renowned wines, cycle your way to the past.
- Enjoy a bicycle ride to a mountain top bordering Barcelona which claims the best views of the city!
- Beers and Bikes is a cultural and historical tour of some of SF’s newest and hippest neighborhoods.
- Escape the cliché, in LA—ditch the car and ride a bike! See the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach.
- Take a ride through vineyards outside of San Francisco. Along the way, you stop at award-winning wineries.
Bikes not your thing? We’ve got a ton of other amazing tours, you should check out!