Anyone who’s ever been in New York City during Fashion Week knows the exciting buzz in the air, the overwhelming selection of events you can go to, and maybe even the best ways to sneak into some shows. So stop combing through event listings, and do Fashion Week the Vayable way.
All of the following guides are in the fashion industry and involved in Fashion Week in some way, whether it’s styling, purchasing, or designing. This week, with New York Fashion Week starting Thursday, you can ask our guides about how they can give their experiences a Fashion Week twist to show you the most awesome events, hottest designer shows, and best sample sales.
- Do SOHO with Your Gay BFF – Sometimes you just need a fabulous gay BFF, who also happens to be a professional stylist, to tell you what looks hot and what looks… not. Royce has a charming and effervescent personality that will make any shopping excursion a pleasure!
- Shop Cruelty Free Fashions – Get the look, without harming any baby goats, sheep, or alligators in the process, with a wardrobe stylist that will help you shop vegan fashions!
- Shop the Latest Fashion Trends – Got runway envy? This is your kind of experience! Get stylin’ with a trend-spotter and wardrobe stylist, who specializes in incorporating the latest runway trends (from New York Fashion Week) into your wardrobe.
- Tour NYC’s Sample Sales – Look good while saving some cash by being in the know and getting access to the best, most exclusive sample sales in the city.
- Get the Harlem Street Style – Go urban chic in Harlem with a stylist, that can introduce you the best underground spots and emerging designers, who peviously worked with the Neiman Marcus Group and Ford Models!